Friday, December 28, 2012

BRAIN KILLER - Demo - Tape - 2008

    I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I JUST LISTENED TO THIS DEMO, SNIFFED A BUNCH OF GLUE, TIED A FUCKIN SHOESTRING AROUND MY HEAD AND BROKE OUT OF ALL OF MY WINDOWS!!!! I DYED MY HAIR BLACK AND KINDA CHARGED IT BUT I ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE A DUDE THAT GOT KICKED OUTTA MOTLEY CRUE SO I JUST PUT ON ANOTHER BULLET BELT AND IT KINDA HELPED. SHIT'S BEEN REAL FUCKED UP LATELY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT BUT THIS TAPE MAKES ME FEEL REAL FUCKED UP TOO...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
   MAYBE YOU WILL FEEL JUST AS FUCKED UP AS I DO WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS. IF ANYBODY WANTS TO COME OVER WITH THEIR STUDDED FUCKIN GLUE BAG AND GET SHIT HAMMERED, I'LL BE HERE ON THE FUCKIN FLOOR.


THIS TAPE IS FROM THE JUNK DRAWER OF BARKER GEE, THE PUNKEST MOTHERFUCKER I KNOW!!!!

    (P.S. I don't know what that's all about. I don't even like this band. Could someone mail me the new WHO KILLED SPIKEY JACKET LP?)


4 comments:

Evan Wolff said...

I wish I was doing all things mentioned above instead of working at a wedding that's blasting awful current radio songs. Pass the bag! OI!

Dk said...

C.A.P.S = Calling All Punks (to) Sniff

Who Killed Spikey Jacket...still on my "to get" list.

And Brain Killer was/is dope.

Anonymous said...

this ramesh's mom. thanks for the tribute. he is the love of my life, and wish he had told me of his pain. don't know if i could have changed anything; i know i couldn't have changed those few who betrayed him.

geebeerip said...

Hey, the file in the link provided is invalid ;/...anyway you could re post it, please? Been trying to get my hands on anything Brain Killer for years! Only have the 7" and need more!!

Thanks.