Monday, March 31, 2014

REMOTE OUTPOSTS MIX - 2014


   Yesterday, I went to my friend Danielle's birthday party where she had made a simple request of all the guests: Show up with two mix tapes. One for her and one to trade with someone at the party. I showed up with a cup of coffee because I've been working so much that I didn't have time to make one...much less two. I felt guilty as people showed up with cool tapes to trade and I left the party within the hour...to go back to work.
  I love mix tapes. I've already written about it at length on this blog. I like the way it tells it's own story and introduces you to the mind of whoever made it. Today, I'm sick in bed and wish I had the energy to even walk over to the stereo and flip records over. Instead, I moved some MP3 files around and put them in a folder for you to enjoy.
   On the mix, you'll find some unreleased songs, some (should've been) hits and more. Sixteen songs in all. Have fun with it. I'm going to just lay here motionless and hope that I feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dk said...

Hope you feel better, Greg. Mixtape is awesome.